Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Rome

pk825

Hi all,

I started this hobby last year and I'm dedicated to photography of deep sky from polluted skies. Most of my shots are taken from the balcony of my apartment in the center of Rome and finally after several months to improve my equipment and process I managed to get discrete results. 

I hope you appreciate my work and help me improve.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everyone for your friendly welcome. 

I posted my last work from the balcony of my apartment in Rome: ngc6995 and in the next days I'll post other works. I hope do you like them  :grin:

Hi and welcome :)

I've been to Rome a couple of years ago, I really enjoyed your city... I still dream of that little restaurant where I had the best Cannelloni ever.

..........where are you posting them? nothing in your SGL Gallery!

You are right and there is no link to my works. I have to add some images to the SGL gallery, for now is possible to see my images only in astrobin: www.astrobin.com/users/pk825/

In the SGL deep image discussion there are two works: ngc6995 and m13.

• 2 weeks later...

You are right and there is no link to my works. I have to add some images to the SGL gallery, for now is possible to see my images only in astrobin: www.astrobin.com/users/pk825/

In the SGL deep image discussion there are two works: ngc6995 and m13.

Thats some good images you have there pk825.

Rome was on my trip last Year,  Cruised into Civitavecchia, then coached into Rome. Bad Idea trying to photograph Rome from Inside a coach, too many internal reflections from the windows. The external appearance of the coach glass  protecting us  from the Sunlight acts like a mirror inside the coach. Good job for basic photo editors. I`m sure the rubber on my shoes was melting that Day, Oh so hot.

Archived