Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Checklists

kev100

Hiya,

These aren't anything special (just the Messier and Caldwell catalog items copied from Wikipedia) but i've grouped/sorted them by constellation. I stuck and folded them into my observing log book, and check off the objects as I find 'em. Although they won't help you locate anything in the sky, in that they're not sky maps or anything, I find them pretty useful.

Kev.

Caldwell objects by constallation.pdf

Messier objects by constellation.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

These aren't anything special (just the Messier and Caldwell catalog items copied from Wikipedia) but i've grouped/sorted them by constellation. I stuck and folded them into my observing log book, and check off the objects as I find 'em. Although they won't help you locate anything in the sky, in that they're not sky maps or anything, I find them pretty useful.

Kev.

attachicon.gifCaldwell objects by constallation.pdf

attachicon.gifMessier objects by constellation.pdf

Fantastic. Thank you for making this work of yours available. I have been considering how to log and journal as I find my way around the sky. This will be a great tool. I have not heard of the Caldwell objects. So, so much to learn and so, so grateful for this community to nudge me along the way

Archived