SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Where do you get your astronomy news?

Ganymede12

Pretty much as the title says. What websites do you use for astronomy related news? I've been using S@N and AAS but the problem with magazines is that the news is only updated once a month, and alot can happen in a month! So what is your favorite astro-news site?

Mostly SGL for me!

The only stuff that particularly interests me is news of comets or supernovae.

I keep an eye on a number of aurora forecast sites when the sun is active.

No great interest in current research these days. It's all a bit too esoteric and academic.

I lost interest in exoplanets before they even identified any....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've put a few RSS feeds onto the front page of my website, which get daily updates  - I'm always on the lookout for any new feeds so looking forward to what might turn up in other postings on this thread.

A lot of e-mail clients can be configured to receive RSS feeds.

Here, mainly. Also getting into Twitter, which is surprisingly OK once you get past the nonsense!

I guess I tend more towards space exploration and sciency bits so I enjoy the feeds from @NASA and @ESA, though I also follow some of the local astro socs, too.

Archived