USB traffic, setting for ASI120mc camera, in Sharpcap and Firecapture

Well I,decided it was time to upgrade my dual core netbook, to try and get more from my ASI120mc, and have bought a Lenovo thinkpad X200 12.1" laptop, with core 2 duo 2.4 processor, this was a used item from ebay @ £ 122 and WOW what a laptop and can get full 33 fps with USB traffic setting on 100%, I had heard these laptops were good but not this good......this seller has more than 10 and all in superb condition, they are ex business lease items, but have been well looked after, comes with brand new installation of windows 7 premium With COA, charger, 3 gb ram, 160gb hard drive, wireless, 3 USB ports, Bluetooth, keyboard light in lid, and are mega fast.

Well worth the money

Just though I would give the heads up

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151407044141?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Olly

• 5 years later...
On 23/09/2014 at 03:19, knobby said:

I have mine at 70 % , its to slow the data rate enough to suit your PC. Imagine the PC is a bath, the USB cable a leaky hose pipe and the camera is the tap ... The USB traffic setting is like a limit on how far the tap opens ... Too far and your water (data) starts leaking out if the leaky hosepipe (USB cable)

Too far...more like the bathtub fills to quickly and starts overflowing.

Edited by RAR_MI_USA
  • Like 1