Narrowband

W/C 22 Sep

swamp thing

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,Can't make this week as I'm at a star Party on the Isle of Wight. Hope to catch up with you all soon :)

That's great Lee

Hope to hear all about it when I see you. I'm off to Wales myself on Friday so won't be about from Friday onwards for a few days.

Hoping Wednesday is clear then Jamie :)

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I can't make tomorrow Ryan. I've been away for the last two weekends observing, can't push for a third on the bounce.

Newbies are more than welcome buddy. Hopefully one of the other guys will be about to meet up with you. :)

Have you got transport yet Peter?

Ryan there a few of us, we don't all meet up on the same nights though, it's kinda organised chaos at the best of times :)

Just do what you've done today, whack a post on and someone will normally be up for it.

No, but I got some nice toys. With an eq6 and a fast 8" I can pull in quite a bit. Last night was globs with a side order of the veil, crescent and helix (let the goto find it for giggles).

I am interested in having a look with your 20" Steve, especially as it is nice and "fast".

Cheers

Peter

Archived