Mobile Desktop/Workstation

Having recently purchased an entirely new setup using the Paramount MX+ which requires my MAC, it occurred to me that some sort of workstation was necessary. Also I'd require a dolly of some sort with which to transport my gear from car to site. I live next to a music venue and I saw touring bands using this cart to carry their gear called a RocknRoller Cart. They offer various attachments to suit your needs. And so I ordered one, along with the desktop add on. It is BRILLIANT!! It's built like a tank yet easy to transport. Thought I'd share it here in case anybody's interested. You couldn't build a more perfect solution than this. The desktop detaches, the handles fold down, the cart extends to various lengths and can be easily transformed into a dolly, a cart, a shelf, anything. Awesome!!!

post-22697-141134023562_thumb.jpgpost-22697-141134025437_thumb.jpg

Archived