SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi

saurabh dh

Comming back  to astronomy after a long time, would like some Advice in choosing  an OTA  Celestron C6 or  Explore Scientific Ar152(Achro Doublet) ,C6 is portable which is + for me,what i want to know is which is a better option for observing in a light polluted city.

Hi Saurabh and welcome to SGL, as previously mentioned, you would be better to post you inquiry into the Beginners or Equipment sections of the forum. I am not sure whether there will be any helpful advice on the ES. Ar 152 though, as far as I am aware ES does not have any retail outlet in the UK. As both are 6" refractors I would have thought there would little to choose between the two scopes, in light polluted skies, as both have the same light gathering power. However, some of our American members of the forum may be able to enlighten you, as both scope models are available in the States :)

Archived