Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Gaz and Rob

It is with regret that we have to announce that two members of our Admin team are standing down.

SGL has grown very fast over the last year and as such to time needed to run SGL and the sort of things that we want to do are taking the Admin down the road of more Admin time and less Astro time.

Rob and Gaz are both extremely experienced and valued members of SGL and they will continue to be active members. We are currently trying to persuade them to take GM roles within SGL and this will free them up from the Admin side of things but still reflect their standing within the SGL community.

All I can say is "Thanks guys, for the work, effort and FUN that you have both injected into SGL". You will be both missed, especially if you do not take the GM roles.

So pleae can everyone badger these folk to accept a GM role (sorry guys I know that was below the belt).

Ant

(on bahalf of Admin)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever they decide to do it can't take away any of the hard work they've put in so far, so thanks for everything guys. This place runs like clockwork (mostly) so somebody is putting in a lot of work, maybe its time for me to say thank you to the whole team for what we have here.

Congrats to Gaz on becoming genetically modified or whatever he's done.

Kaptain Klevtsov

They have just mentioned in our local press that our local council officers gold plated pensions fund payments take a good slice of our rates. What many of them do for us for this money is debatable.

Compare them to those who do the backround work on Stargazers. They spend many hours doing a difficult job wonderfully well and all they get for it is our thanks. Well done and you are much appreciated for without you...

You two guys are greatly appreciated by me you hard work has meant that the smooth like clockwork running of SGL has continued without any fuss or hindrance for which I sincerely thank you both and wish you both well in whatever you end off doing full term, be it as GMs or whatever I know you will still have the same level of commitment Thanks again for all the sterling work throughout :D

Cheers Lads

Archived