SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

22" F3.38 DIY Scope Build

SimonfromSussex

Any chance you could send me the details of the formica Steve/Alan as the stuff I've got is black/green as it was the only stuff I could find with the right texture?

The green/black goes well with wood but I've a black one to build and would prefer the grey/black stuff for that.

Cheers Damian

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance you could send me the details of the formica Steve/Alan as the stuff I've got is black/green as it was the only stuff I could find with the right texture?The green/black goes well with wood but I've a black one to build and would prefer the grey/black stuff for that.Cheers Damian

You can get ebony star edging strips (alt bearings) from Wickes (sorry to recommend such an awful store). For the azimuth you can buy the formica version. From most laminate suppliers.

Any chance you could send me the details of the formica Steve/Alan as the stuff I've got is black/green as it was the only stuff I could find with the right texture?

The green/black goes well with wood but I've a black one to build and would prefer the grey/black stuff for that.

Cheers Damian

Give Alan (Rustysplit) a PM Damian, he has some left and I'm sure he would sell you some?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived