Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel-K

EQ-MOD & Windows 8

this is bit embarrassing  but  im selling a HEQ5 tomorrow and since ive changed back to visual ive not used it and so forth have bought a new laptop with windows 8. now I cant get driver selection in CDC to show EQ telescope am I missing something :confused:  I just cant get CDC to talk to the mount and I assume the chap buying the mount will want to see it running. please point me in the right direction lol

Dan :blush:

Have you installed the ascom drivers on your new computer?

when I open CDC goto telescope > control panel  the driver it says is POTH.telescope I need it to say EQ telescope

I had trouble downloading driver for Windows 8 then was directed to FLO's website for eqdir adapter which had another download for Windows 8 which worked for me.

Hth.

Kenny