Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

IC 1805 in Ha on a windy night (monochrome and false colour)

GordonH

Hi all

There was another break in the weather so I tried for IC 1805 in Cassiopeia. I aimed for 20x10 minutes but the cloud came in after the 18th. It was taken with a TMB 115 f7 with Starlight Xpress H36 and a 12nm Ha filter, 18 x 10 minutes unguided on a Paramount ME, just as a comparison as I haven't got my filter wheel yet to do RGB etc, I have posted the same image with false Ha colour added in Photoshop with Noel's tools. There were some strong gusts of wind where I live so I am pleased the Paramount took it in its stride.

Better quality images are on my website www.imagingtheheavens.co.uk

Kind regards

Gordon

:D

post-13589-133877338304_thumb.jpg

post-13589-133877338311_thumb.jpg

Hi Martin

Thanks for the comments, I am getting the filter wheel via OPT in US and apparently FLI have been making some modifications to their filter wheels to improve performance so there was a delay there, I am also waiting for some Parallax tube rings for my C14 on the same order so I am waiting for the two to be ready as the shipping will be cheaper

Cheers

Gordon

:D

Archived