SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

CNC rings for 114mm tube

I want to replace the Tak clam shell on my TSA 102 with some CNC tube rings on a Losmandy plate.

The problem is I can't find any to purchase either new or s/h.

I believe the William Optics 115mm rings fit but they do not seem to be available anymore. I had a 90mm pair of these and would like something of similar quality. I've seen the ones from Telescop Service which look identical but they are advertised as 116mm and the supplier could not say for sure they would be a good fit. There appears to be some USA suppliers offering ones of the correct size, some even say they will fit the TSA 102 so why are they not available over here?

Can anyone out there help?

According to the TS site they have/sell the WO 114's.

WO114

I see the delivery is 1-3 Weeks so they may be expecting some in and not available at present.

Could try another email to ask.

Ganymedes in Holland also have WO 114's

Ganymedes

Or at least are advertising them, cannot make out what the shipping cost may be however and as best I can tell no English version of the site.

Thanks Ronin, TS site gives 12.99 Euro to ship so I would expect Ganymede would be similar, they have the nice white ones too!

Funny, I tried all sorts of search permutations but they never came up.

When I e-mailed TS they didn't mention they had the WO ones, I even said in my message that I knew they would fit as I wondered if their own were actually the same but with out a Swan on them!

Archived