Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

sun in ha from 6th

sooot

this one has nearly broke me, stitching has been a nightmare processing has been a nightmare and the thought that my ha60 double stack is going to take 3 months to get to me really pigged me off :mad:, but after many attempts think this is the best im going to get out of this one

16 panes 400 frames 50% stacked each

lunt 60

skyris 445

craig

'14859900932_ac6ed941bf_b.jpgthe sun 6th august 14 by sooot22, on Flickr

Cheers jarrod, luke. Problem with this one was trying to combat the newton rings. Changed the tracking on ghe mount so image moved across the screen but realised after stacking there wasnt much overlap on somes frames.

You can take flats to get rid of Newtons rings or you can tilt the assembly to get them out of the way.
Nice image. How are you putting together the mosaic, are you using scripts in PS?

I took flats with this one (1st time) defocusing. Tilting ive read about it but havnt seen how to do it with out pulling out the file and trimming one side of the 1.25 holder (rough i know). using the photo merge in ps, works fine if theres plenty of over lap.

Archived