Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

earth titan

Even hoovered the obsy

I'm back!

With summer drawing to a glorious end, I notice the nights are starting to draw in again. Time to resurface and get back on the astronomy horse!

The obsy has been hoovered to evict the spiders and everything tested, so prepare for clouds from now until next year.

L.O.L. been hovering my obsy out and put a carpet in, the wife has given me some strange looks, sure she thinks i`m moving in. 

Did the same,the other day found a dead bat behind the chair in the obsy

Hoovered it out yesterday, put a powerline adapter on the PC as the WiFi  speed was going up and down like a rocking horse....

I've hoovered the bit of decking that I plan to put a telescope on, and maybe build an observatory on in future subject to planning permission (of the spousal kind).  Does that count?

I did mine last week, I evicted half a dozen spiders, they are back and have brought their mates :-) Homing spiders I reckon, I shall have to release them back in to the wild a bit further from my obs next time:-)

I did mine last week, I evicted half a dozen spiders, they are back and have brought their mates :-) Homing spiders I reckon, I shall have to release them back in to the wild a bit further from my obs next time:-)

Having run them round the Dyson, I'm hoping they're too dizzy to find their way back.