Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Sign in to follow this  
chrisdg1968

Lidl Ironing Stool from 28/2/08

:saturn:

Hello all,

Just a heads up (moderators - please move this post if necessary!) that Lidl are selling their ironing stool again from Thurs.28/2, this I have heard makes a great observing stool and is a nice price at £12.99 - think I will go to my local store & see if I can pick one up next week, hopefully they will have lots of stock!

Chris

It was on offer here a few weeks ago, suggested "the wife" got one to help her with her chores :D

She hasn't used it yet :shock:

Must bring it in from where I keep my scopes :lol:

naz

Thanks Chris,

I've been waiting for these to come around again, using the dob will be so much easier on the back with one of these :D

Cheers,

Ian

I bought one off them oh I don't know maybe 2-3 years ago I used it once must get it out again there's nothing wrong with them you can even use them for Ironing too perhaps that's why I am scared of it :insects1:

Brilliant stool. Got one last year. Mine's got a built in backrest cushion though.

The 'lovely' healthcare companies that specialize in providing handy and useful things to the oldfolks out there sell these exact same chairs to old people for around £60-£80, so the lidl ones are a good buy.

Cheers

Matthew(SR)

:saturn:

Well, I hope my 'spot' of this offer does help a few of us out - I have been looking out for the return of this for a while.

Knowing how random Lidl's stocking seems to be sometimes, I hope all who are after one are successful.

Chris

I bought one of their original ironing chairs about four years ago and I have to say it's probably the single mosy useful accessory I've ever bought. I put a new, larger seat on mine to accommodate my ample derriere.

It's a bit like owning a dishwasher - you never realised how much easier it makes your life until you get one. Because you are so much more relaxed and comfortable at the eyepiece, you 'see' more. I reckon that the extra detail you see because you are comfortable is equivalent to about another 2 inches or aperture.

post-13232-133877338088_thumb.jpg

Max weight - 100Kg's

Best have a couple of salads next week!!!

Does it count if its in a foot-long sub Kev??

>slurp<

Picked mine up today :toothy7:

Very impressed with build quality... :D

Just had a practise run in the hall :oops:

What a bargain. Thanks OP :thumbleft:

Does it count if its in a foot-long sub Kev??

>slurp<

Sounds like my kind of diet. heheh

Got one last Thursday seems sturdy enough. If I don't get to use it at least the missus will be comfortable doing the ironing. :wink:

Regards

Kevin

Just got mine, now I can't stop fantasizing about the legs of women who need the highest setting.

Dave Cooke

Do the Lidl offers last a week? I shall take a detour to the local store on the way home from work tonight if they do. Are they pretty reliable when it comes to stock?

Are they pretty reliable when it comes to stock?

No. The specials can sell out v quickly... I would phone ahead.