Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lidl Ironing Stool from 28/2/08

chrisdg1968

:saturn:

Hello all,

Just a heads up (moderators - please move this post if necessary!) that Lidl are selling their ironing stool again from Thurs.28/2, this I have heard makes a great observing stool and is a nice price at £12.99 - think I will go to my local store & see if I can pick one up next week, hopefully they will have lots of stock!

Chris

Brilliant stool. Got one last year. Mine's got a built in backrest cushion though.

The 'lovely' healthcare companies that specialize in providing handy and useful things to the oldfolks out there sell these exact same chairs to old people for around £60-£80, so the lidl ones are a good buy.

Cheers

Matthew(SR)

I bought one of their original ironing chairs about four years ago and I have to say it's probably the single mosy useful accessory I've ever bought. I put a new, larger seat on mine to accommodate my ample derriere.

It's a bit like owning a dishwasher - you never realised how much easier it makes your life until you get one. Because you are so much more relaxed and comfortable at the eyepiece, you 'see' more. I reckon that the extra detail you see because you are comfortable is equivalent to about another 2 inches or aperture.

post-13232-133877338088_thumb.jpg

Archived