Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunar eclipse

FLO

:clouds1:Just reached about 60% coverage behind cloud in Newcastle :D, but the thick stuff is blowing in very rapidly now so I think that's it for me for this year :lol:. I was luck that last years fell on my 40th Birthday, think I'll go and look at last years pics to remember what it looked like :lol:.

Steve

no sure where yo are Kevin, but thats what happened here almost to the minute.

Just been ot to have a look (had a 10 countdown running constantly) to find that it is now spitting... So packed everything away and then caught a very fleeting glimpse - that was 3:15am - and the moon fom what I saw didn't look very red.

Packed up in doors - roll on 2010 :D

Ant

well i tried my best but high cloud slowly getting thicker' I was not going to win

this is all i could get

moon-ecl1.jpg

moon-ecl2.jpg

moon-ecl3.jpg

moon-ecl4.jpg

thats it then the clouds came :D

all taken with a nikon D40 , jessops 2X teleconverto and a nikor 70-300mm VR zoom lens.

What Eclipse, total hoax except for Starry Night.

Here in Scotland it was white, white and more white, not a glimmer of anything.

Last few nights were as clear as a bell and brilliant, but last night alas was a total disappointment.

Total wall of cloud and looking at the Met Office Satellite projection made it even more depressing.

As for being my first Lunar Eclipse i did not even see the moon rise set it was that thick so as far as i am concerned it is like the Moon Landings, all prefabricated lies. LOL

:clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2:

:D:lol: :lol: :lol::(:D:):clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2: :clouds2:

:moon:

Davey.

Archived