Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Sign in to follow this  
dave cooke

Sleep deprivation

Will this get me barred?

No, battered!! :D

One more clear night???

Haven't had one for a few nights now. Although the moon did pop through the cloud at around midnight!

Ant

Your wish has come true Dave, at least here in South Wales....bl**dy thick grey cloud has rolled in from the Atlantic, looks like a total washout for the eclipse here tonight :D

Phill

I havent seen the Sun or a clear sky since Monday.... its thick fog here for the last two days, and if that clears tonight, we will have cloud banks rolling in again.

Not even sure i`ll roll out of bed to take a peek at the eclipse at this rate.

I'm not so distraught either. Gonna be hard to beat last year's experience in March. Good timing, good media coverage, crystal skies, a perfect eclipse in my book.

Matt

Will this get me barred?

Nope, just appreciative? :D

Funny though, the subject (sleep deprivataion) seems to have come a number of times on TV recently. Was our P.M. not seen to be dozing in the "commons". I do know that I *carefully* measured a "crucial hole" yesterday during a bit of "Astro DIY" and, when it came to fitting, the b*gger was a good 1/2" out... :? :mrgreen:

The skies have been clear for a while now. But last night was foggy, and it seems as if today is too. :D