SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

G'Day From Aus

Aeseir

Figured i say hi to all from good ol' Australia, where every little thing can kill you within 30 min, and will given the opportuniy.

Got my nice 8" SCT, on CGEM mount, imaging with a good eos 40D.

Excited, just angry that every time i get night off the clouds roll in and every night im working they are clear as diamonds.

I'll catch a break soon...ish.

:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the SGL, ...kill you...like the blue ring octopus ...or 10 of the deadliest snakes there...those things? No worries mate! ;) the blue ring is my favorite by the way! Enjoy the site.

Hi mate, welcome to sgl. What part of Oz you in? I'm from Sydney/Wollongong origionally but I've moved to the uk for the clear skies. We can get upwards of one a month on the odd occassion :)

Welcome to the SGL, ...kill you...like the blue ring octopus ...or 10 of the deadliest snakes there...those things? No worries mate! ;) the blue ring is my favorite by the way! Enjoy the site.

Wouldn't worry too much about the snakes....the crocs have eaten most of 'em ;)

Hi Aeseir and welcome to SGL, I am afraid your observational problems are common wherever you go, and so frustrating, it makes you wonder why we ever took up the hobby in the first place. Cheer up though, it could be worse, you are blessed with nice clear skies down under, once the clouds clear, enjoy :) 

Archived