Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello

moosebreeder

Hi all,

I have recently acquired a skywatcher 150p reflector and just finished putting it together, correctly I hope.

I have been interested in astronomy for a few years just using binoculars but now really looking

Forward to using a telescope, I'm based in atherstone West Midlands don't know if there is any like minded people in my area or clubs,but I guess everything I could ever want to know would be found on here if I asked.

I look forward to joining you all in this great hobby.

Thanks

Danny

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Danny and welcome, yes everything can be found here, its a great forum and the help you will receive is amazing.

I am sure there will be someone along soon who can help you will clubs in your area  :smiley:

Thank you all for the warm welcome was looking forward to getting out tonight but it's looking pretty grim outside now, hopefully it will clear as I would love to try and see Saturn tonight.

Thanks again

Danny [emoji297]️[emoji437][emoji297]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Danny, and welcome.

Hope your 150P brings you as much pleasure as my 200P has in the 3 months I've had it! Best pressie I ever bought myself!

Good hunting and clear skies...

Archived