Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Something to hold laptop/netbook/tablet secure and attach to a tripod

I don't even know if this sort of thing exists -  but can you get  either some form of device that will grip a tablet and can be attached to a tripod or a small table type attachment that will support a laptop or netbook and attach to a tripod ?

Mark

I use a TV shelf - one with an articulated arm - attached to my pier, but a tripod is going to suffer from vibration and weight imbalance, maybe enough to affect polar alignment. I wouldn't attempt such a thing for an imaging rig but for a visual scope OK.

ChrisH

If you are imaging then I would have thought something on the tripod to hold a laptop would be counter procudtive, if you tried anything on the laptop then it would transmit vibration to the scope.

If you are not imaging then no problem except I bet the laptop would get in the way of whereever you stand to view, then a table or box would then be OK to put the laptop on. http://www.wood-wonders.com/

Archived