SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

ZWO ASI120MC Problems

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a little box on the right which has a number of different options to tick, once should say reticule and that gives you a crosshair to centre on.

I think. :D

I didn't mean to record with binning on, just to use it to locate the target in the first place. If you are slewing around looking for something that isn't very bright it can be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done a bit of a guide to 'Firecapture' which may help a bit.  I use a ZWO ASI120MC too, and this video was the perfect use of the fisheye lens for demo purposes :)  Obviously take it off when it's in the scope though!

http://www.astrosite.co.uk/firecapture-an-introduction/

Take a look - there may be some stuff in there that helps! :)

Cheers,

Adam.

I've done a bit of a guide to 'Firecapture' which may help a bit. I use a ZWO ASI120MC too, and this video was the perfect use of the fisheye lens for demo purposes :) Obviously take it off when it's in the scope though!

http://www.astrosite.co.uk/firecapture-an-introduction/

Take a look - there may be some stuff in there that helps! :)

Cheers,

Adam.

Nice video Adam.

well done

• 7 months later...

Hey James F. Just bought a ZWO and reading a few posts as I am having issues and I came across yours. You say you have a duffers guide to processing, is it available to people in general. I think I would qualify as a duffer with regard to anything to do with planetary imaging and processing! - Jean

Hey James F. Just bought a ZWO and reading a few posts as I am having issues and I came across yours. You say you have a duffers guide to processing, is it available to people in general. I think I would qualify as a duffer with regard to anything to do with planetary imaging and processing! - Jean

I did post it some time back.  Just have to try to find it again now...

James

Archived