Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Georgia!

Rapidray

Hello world!

Just getting back into astronomy after selling my little Meade - an etx 80 I believe. Just found an ETX 125 at a price I could not pass up! I am still looking over my back waiting for lights. :) I am glad to see some advancements have been made - all good! Will be retiring in a couple of years and we have some clear skies out here. Just not right now! ;) take care.

Raymond

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure I will as I have been looking all weekend at this site and the amount of information is staggering! What has impressed me the most is the AP...wow...lots of great photos! The willingness to share information, etc. :) thank you.

Hi Raymond and welcome to the lounge,

I too have a couple of years before my retirement, I am learning

all I can before that time comes, then I will have more time for

observing, hope you learn from S G L, I certainly am.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's 

Hi Raymond and welcome to SGL. This is a great place to be so pull up a chair and enjoy the ride!

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Thank you! I went to the two links in your signature...I like what you have done both in AP and in building your observatory. Take care and clear sky's.

Hi Raymond and welcome to the lounge,

I too have a couple of years before my retirement, I am learning

all I can before that time comes, then I will have more time for

observing, hope you learn from S G L, I certainly am.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's

Hi Ron,

Thank you! That is what I was thinking! Am even thinking of taking a course as there is a college that teaches it. They have a "ok" observatory. Clear sky's, take care.

Archived