Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Made a big mistake....

Guest telescope4u

Guest telescope4u

Well I looked out at 6pm and what a clear sky....Millions of stars visible....glorious.

I made one big mistake.

I decided to set up the scope.......

and you know what that means...dont you?

blumming cloud.... :lol:

T4U

I know how you feel.

A clear skies this afternoon. Clouded up as I cam back towards London.

Then the cloud broke and I saw the moon clearly it was a classic Moon illusion as it was very low and HUGE!!

I couldn't look at too clearly as I was on the M4 elevated section.

I was hoping the clouds would stay away but it is 100% cloudy again.

Although tommorrow is supposed to be better.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Damien.

I'm sorry mate I didn't have the heart to post on your cam thread and let you know the clouds were rolling in,as I only live 25 odd miles away.I did however got an hour & half of good seeing till the moon came up & :lol:.

Still perhaps a bit later :lol:.

Mick

I only have to finish me tea and the clouds roll in. Someone near you must have bought a new scope, don't they realize it effects others as well as them :nono:

Mark

Well, stop drinking friggin' tea! It's the steam from your tea causing the clouds. Do the math!

I only have to finish me tea and the clouds roll in. Someone near you must have bought a new scope, don't they realize it effects others as well as them :nono:

Mark

Well, stop drinking friggin' tea! It's the steam from your tea causing the clouds. Do the math!

What you saying warthog? we should all be drinking bear? :occasion5: :occasion5: sound good to me :lol:

Mark

Archived