Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SWAF 2014 Booked Traders

NLO

This year the main marquee is going to be larger, and will include both the traders, our own imaging group and visiting astronomical society displays. We still have space for a few more astronomical societies if anyone is interested.
Widescreen Centre
Astronomy Now
Spacerocks
UCLAN
CFDS
SPA
Galactic Garments
Sidmouth Museum
Brian Clegg, one of our speakers is having a table to sell his books
Pete Lawrence another of our speakers is having table to promote his Aurora Flights

Wells & Mendip Astro Society
Crewkerne & District Astro Society

I have booked tickets for me and my 8yr old son, including a booking for Will Gater's talk on Alien Worlds - we are really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Institute of Physics will be there with hands on experiments for children - make sure you take you son into their tent.

• 1 month later...

Adding First Light Optics and Astrograph and Barnstaple & Tiverton Astro Society to our list of attendees. Planitarium shows throughout the day. Displays by our member sections. Live metior detection. Guest speakers - details and tickets available at our website www.normanlockyer.com. Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived