Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

International Astronomy Show

cleAR OUt?

That's close, but I'll not say any more for fear of giving it away too soon :smiley: 

I'll be there on Saturday Steve, looking forward to tring out some of those Vixen 2.1 x 42's and if Atik are doing any sort of discount it could end up being a very expensive day, I might need an empty Jaffa cake box to smuggle something back home  :)

Mel

We will have Atik cameras at our stall and plenty of empty Jaffa Cake boxes :grin: 

We will also be offering on-the-day discounts so if you, or anyone else, are planning to buy an Atik camera then you really do need to see us at the IAS. Especially if you are wanting an Atik 314L Plus. We will have a seriously good price on that model :glasses2: 

atik_314l_plus.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting Steve, I'm toying between the 460/490 or the Atik One 6.0 so it'll be good to look at these firsthand and get some advise.

Mel

Ohh and behind the curtains does it say beachweAR OUtfitter ;)

I hope you have got Grant a longer t-shirt than the one he had at SGL9... :)

I've suggested we get some FLO onesies - if our market research is anything to go by these are particularly popular with Astronomers! :D

Booked in for Sunday, sorry to be so brutally honest but the lure of one Dr. Green was the one against whom resistance was futile, no matter how many Borg you manage to squeeze yourselves next to!

Will be sure to drag myself away to visit your stall at some point, dare I bring my wallet/missus?

That's close, but I'll not say any more for fear of giving it away too soon :smiley:

We will have Atik cameras at our stall and plenty of empty Jaffa Cake boxes :grin:

We will also be offering on-the-day discounts so if you, or anyone else, are planning to buy an Atik camera then you really do need to see us at the IAS. Especially if you are wanting an Atik 314L Plus. We will have a seriously good price on that model :glasses2:

atik_314l_plus.jpg

seriously good prices I'd say.

Archived