SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Neq6 stripdown

dazzauk83

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone does a complete strip down and reworking of a neq6 service. I have seen astrobabys guide and although it's very clear and precise. I am very hamfisted and not confidant in doing it myself.

Does anyone off a paid service perhaps?

Cheers

Graham at Astrotec does amazing work and keeps you informed all the time. I had a complete strip down and belt drive mod done earlier this year and the results are fantastic. Far from almost writing my mount off and spending an awful lot on something else, he has offered it a new lease of life and it should be great for a few years to come. You can find more information on him at East Midland Stargazing Forum and Astronomy Shed.

Nick

• 3 weeks later...

Well im due to have my mount back Tuesday. Sent it to Graham at astrotec and the service has been great. 

He sends you a picture of your mount in bits lol. And also a presentation video of it working after the work is done. Thanks for the recommendation . I will go back when i decide to have the belt mod.

Here is the picture of it in bit's.

dazzler_s_mount_002.jpg

Archived