my new 13mm ethos

faulksy

Nice :)

Look forward to reading your thoughts.

hopefully tomorrow night steve

They are pretty tall aren't they ?  :smiley:

I have a 28mm Baader Fine Tuning Ring on mine so that I can use 2" filters with it. 

i have heard of this john good idea, will order 1 soon, cant wait to use it, if its as good as the delos 10mm with wfov will be well happy

The best eyepiece ever made. Beggars belief. I don't (yet) have one but guests have appeared with them and, in view of the tediously restirictive laws on homicide here in France, have also left with them.  :grin:

Sharp, wide of field and strangely engaging. I mean it isn't like looking through glass. The glass is somehow invisible rather than merely transparent. Does anyone else find this?

Olly

Lovely eyepiece Mike, if you like wide field you wont be disappointed! I love my 21mm ethos and it's my main eyepiece for viewing.

I'm currently planning on adding a 10mm ethos very soon for planets, small planatries and globs on the back of how impressed I've been with the 21mm.

For me 10mm seems to be the sweet spot at my 1800 f/l. 

The best eyepiece ever made. Beggars belief. I don't (yet) have one but guests have appeared with them and, in view of the tediously restirictive laws on homicide here in France, have also left with them.  :grin:

Sharp, wide of field and strangely engaging. I mean it isn't like looking through glass. The glass is somehow invisible rather than merely transparent. Does anyone else find this?

Olly

I would agree with your last comment Olly, I wonder if its because there are SO many stars for your eye to take in that it gives this affect?

Not noticed any Alan was hoping to get a good night last night, but was dragged away to a party as always walked out pristine sky driving home!!!

how can you go to a party and not drink

Archived