Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

International Astronomy June

Just bought the Nagler type 4 17mm on ABS for £195.

That just leaves the Delos 6mm and 10mm.

Avtar

I had both the Delos 10mm and 6mm...I loved the 6mm in my 12". The 10mm didn't see much use though as I found myself using more of the ES 14mm 100-deg.

Emad you have given me some food for thought there.

By the way I just love my Revelation 12", its a quality piece of kit, not sure why theres so much negativity about it with some members on SGL.

Avtar

I am going on the Saturday and will be there for the 10am talk.

If anyone wants to meet up PM me and we can arrange something :smiley:

There's one problem with that, I'm not sure too many people would want to walk in with a Pig! :grin:  :grin:  :grin: .  Really sorry but I couldn't resist it! LOVL.

By the way I just love my Revelation 12", its a quality piece of kit, not sure why theres so much negativity about it with some members on SGL.

Avtar

There is a lot of bias in this hobby. I heard a lot of negative comments about GSo/Revelation Scopes from member who never used ones. I had the GSO 10" and couldn't be happier. The current owner is still pretty happy with it.

There's one problem with that, I'm not sure too many people would want to walk in with a Pig! :grin:  :grin:  :grin: .  Really sorry but I couldn't resist it! LOVL.

Imagine their faces when I turn up in the car park, a driving pig :grin: Pigs are very intelligent creatures

Avtar

Luv my 12"  Rev too. Just wish it was a bit lighter. lol

Luv my 12" Rev too. Just wish it was a bit lighter. lol

I think it is more about the size rather than the weight, kind of awkward to move around. My 12" flextube is heavier, but easier to grip and handle. If I had an obsy I'd go solid tube all the way.

I think it is more about the size rather than the weight, kind of awkward to move around. My 12" flextube is heavier, but easier to grip and handle. If I had an obsy I'd go solid tube all the way.

Yep , agree with that. A friend of mine has a flexi and although it is better to carry around i always wonder about its collimation. Not that its difficult to do ( Or that I collimate mine properly.lol), just that it needs tweaking every time its set up. Atleast after struggling to get it into the garden I can just get on with looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived