SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

xbox wireless usb gaming receiver for pc

hey guys after an amazing night guiding for the 1st time with EQMOD, i can see how handy a wireless controller would be for adjustments being made without having to hold my laptop in one hand while at the eyepiece lol, im looking at this item

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181410957341

but have been warned that there is a lot of fakes out there, if anyone has a link to a decent one that would be most grateful :)

p.s i have an xbox one now, could i still use the same reciever? if worse comes to worse ill just have to pinch the kids 360 controller lol

I have one of these, works fine with my laptop and Raspberry Pi:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wireless-USB-Games-Gaming-Controller-Consoles-Receiver-PC-Adapter-For-XBox-360/271490049094?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222003%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D22312%26meid%3D6957923679462815783%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D9701%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D181410957341&rt=nc

Can't vouch for reliability of seller. Got mine off Amazon I think (it's been a while!). Only thing to watch out for is that not all laptops can handle the mini CDs the drivers come on. However you can download them from Microsoft's support site.

I made sure I bought the real mccoy, setup took just seconds and boy does it make life easy when watching liveview.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Official-Microsoft-Xbox-360-Wireless-Controller-Black-Windows-Gaming-Receiver-/131092717659?pt=UK_Controllers_Attachments&hash=item1e85bc205b

The only downside and it's my fault, is I keep pressing the emergency stop button by mistake. :grin: :grin:

Going to change it to one that I won't press so easily.

One in my link has everything......the seller was very quick.

I must admit, had no idea about Xbox stuff and up til now never ever used one. :grin:

It's the best thing since sliced bread when used with EQMOD.

One in my link has everything......the seller was very quick.

I must admit, had no idea about Xbox stuff and up til now never ever used one. :grin:

It's the best thing since sliced bread when used with EQMOD.

STOP IT!! looool I WANT ONE NOW lol

STOP IT!! looool I WANT ONE NOW lol

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I thought it would be a pain to setup, but no, just plug in and away you go.

Do the game pad setup in EQMOD, it was so easy and painless.

It does the annoying switch off after a few minutes but normally I'm setup and guiding by then and it does'nt matter.

i got toi say im really loving eqmod! they done a hell of a job! only been using it 2 days but love EQdimmer, Polar align and of course EQMOD lol :D

ill be ordering my gamepad next week as my astro funds are depleted for this week :(

i got toi say im really loving eqmod! they done a hell of a job! only been using it 2 days but love EQdimmer, Polar align and of course EQMOD lol :D

ill be ordering my gamepad next week as my astro funds are depleted for this week :(

EQMOD frightened me a bit when I first used it but it's a brilliant piece of software.

I have'nt used everything yet but it's all worked straight out of the box.

I have never used the HEQ5 handset and I think I never will.

Know the feeling with the funds, blew mine on some old M42 prime lenses this week. :grin: :grin:

Archived