SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New user in the south of Sweden

Marsian

Hi all!

I´m from the south of Sweden in a quite dark environment.

I´m just starting with astrophoto and guiding and stuff. Oh, it´s tons of things to take into the eqvation. I´m happy to have found this place, I won´t need to bother you with a lot of silly questions because of all really good guides. Thanx!

Clear skyes to all!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big welcome all the way from a wet and not very nice Bulgaria, it's not normally like this. There are a few members from Sweden on site and you are very welcome to join them, I hope you enjoy the forum. You are lucky to have dark skies, some travel miles to find them.

Alan.

Hi and welcome to SGL - Imaging can be as frustrating as hell sometimes, so if you have any questions then just ask! Glad that you found us and hope you enjoy the forum and your AP.

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Hi Marsian and welcome to SGL, just starting with AP, then bucket loads of patience and empty pockets will follow. The imaging guys on the forum are very knowledgeable and in most cases can provide a helping hand, just ask. Enjoy your AP :)

Hello Marsian and welcome to SGL, I live in Sweden too though in the northern parts so observing under the summer will be harder with longer days and lighter nights.

As a beginner myself I can't give you much advice but I can say that this is a great place if questions were to arise.

Clear skies

WOW. Thank you all. I really feel welcome, even if I have been here "reading and learning" for some time. I have used the guides for all my questions so this is the place to be. Clear skyes.

Archived