Narrowband

'Watcha' from Shropshire/Lincolnshire

morayskies

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Richard, I've only started this year, and keep meaning to check out SAS. I'm not very far from you, at the moment anyway. lol

Anyway, Welcome to the Lounge, I've found this site invaluable, the folks are very friendly, and very knowledgeable. :)

Hi Richard, I've only started this year, and keep meaning to check out SAS. I'm not very far from you, at the moment anyway. lol

Anyway, Welcome to the Lounge, I've found this site invaluable, the folks are very friendly, and very knowledgeable. :)

Hi Tums

Please do check out the Shropshire AS - they are a friendly bunch.  You will find details of their meetings on their website www.shropshire-astro.com (I would guess that you have been there already).  Visitors are always welcomed and encouraged to attend a meeting or two before committing to membership.  Always plenty of tea and biscuits at the meetings in Rodington Village Hall near Telford.  Ford Heath Caravan Park just west of Shrewsbury is our dark site although facilities there are more limited.  As I say, more details on the website.  They will be pleased to see you.

Clear Skies

Richard

Hi Richard, I haven't been Yet!! But will definitely be along , work permitting.. I know Rodington Village & Hall.

Very interested in visiting the 'Dark Site', although I'm only in a small village. With street lamps and Neighbours , never had a really dark sky yet.

I'll check the website. And hopefully get to a meeting before your move. :)

Archived