Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Nikon D5200 or Canon EOS 650D?

The software side of things is nowhere near as bad as it used to be for Nikon owners. There is now backyard Nikon, digicam control & maxim also supports Nikon, so there are some very good options out there. There is also Nikon's own capture programming if you want to pay for it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 for www.mpbphotographic.co.uk. Got my 1100d from them. Good service and accurate description of condition. You may pay a bit more than ebay but at least you know it's from an established UK dealer. No, I don't work for them either!

Good to hear there are options apart from expensive Nikon software.

The software side of things is nowhere near as bad as it used to be for Nikon owners. There is now backyard Nikon, digicam control & maxim also supports Nikon, so there are some very good options out there. There is also Nikon's own capture programming if you want to pay for it.

Haha meant to quote you.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Wow, that is seriously impressive. I'm so looking forward to trying this myself now. I'm keeping your link and may well contact you when it all goes wrong for me.

Cheers, but it is not my site. I'm just sayin' you know. I'm hoping to press the wife's D5100 into use as soon as I have a drive up and running.

Cheers, but it is not my site. I'm just sayin' you know. I'm hoping to press the wife's D5100 into use as soon as I have a drive up and running.

Oh, heh, well great site anyway. Good luck and let me know how you get on.

• 1 month later...

Archived