SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Great stargazing camping

Hi White Dwarf and other interested parties. Just had a word with the ppl at the farm. This is a fairly new venture for them. They tell me tent pitches area sufficient for 100 but without EHU at present. EHU available on hard standing for 4 mobile homes so far. BUT location is very good regarding viewing. Very quiet place butting the moors. Tarmac road to the farm. Far as I can tell, they are keen to support like minded groups with an interest rather than an open site for revelries. It is after all a small working family farm. Any other details anyone wishes, let me know, I can ask them directly. Email to me is an OK too.

Tried to post a pic taken from the farm looking over the valley around 11pm during July. Made a mess of that I think. Anyway, it showed how dark the area was becoming as the sun died away. I'm going back in July this year. Will take more of the surrounding area and try to link some of them. Sorry for my botched effort this time round.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived