Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Maplin fight cases on offer!

SW130p

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was after the large pelican style case maplin do hoping to put my Heq5 into together with its weights and controller or get two that are on sale to spread the weight. Sometimes the pelican one is on sale but I saw the flight case at that price so i thought I would share my find with you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received an email yesterday from a local fruit tree supplier offering the remainder of last winter's bare root stock at ridiculous prices, so I bought three more apple trees and whilst I had the credit card out I succumbed and bought two of these as well.  Whereas I already have one for eyepieces, another for DSLR kit and a third for dedicated astro cameras I think at least one of these might become a "travel" case carrying a small selection of kit to take on holidays.

James

looks like the offer ended as quickly as it started.

Wondered if it was an error on their behalf..If so will they honour all orders at that price

Mine allegedly shipped yesterday, so I should get them :)

James

Just got them this morning too.  Surprisingly solid and everything slots in very well.  Problem is there is loads of room for non-essential extras like more eyepieces  :help:

I'm waiting for my new (second hand) binoviewers to turn up before i start cutting into it, they should fill a good part of it up.

Are the cube bits in two bits to leave padding at the bottom? Does that make sense??? :confused:

Archived