Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep9_banner.thumb.jpg.05c1bdd298547fd225896a3d99c9bc17.jpg

Grinde

M 31 Andromeda Galaxy, 41 hours and 27megapixel mosaic

Jonas

This is a truely stunning piece of work.

I'm sitting on a train speeding through a dark rainy, once industrial northern England, Jimmy Hendrix on loud and enjoying your image.

Really quite surreal.

Paul

Absolutely stunning images you have put a hell of a lot of work into those but what a fantastic job you have done.

Congrats on some of the best images I've seen  

Thats nuts! Absolutely stunning. Incredible endurance but resulting in a image you can be truly proud of.

Amazing I cant find words to describe what I'm seeing.

I'm now going to sell all my gear and take up knitting!

Andy

• Like 1

Obviously marvellous. I know that fine resolution was the name of your game here but I also love the overall look and feel of the brightnesses and colour. They make the galaxy look eerie and dramatic.

Great stuff.

Olly

Wow, that is one stunning image!  You've put an awful lot of hard work into that - well done.

Mark

Epic piece of work! You surely have your astrograph working to the fullest potential!

Just out of curiosity: Can you see any variance in the brightness of Hubble's V1 Cepheid, since the image was stretched over several months?

Again, great work.

Pieter

WOW, that is a stunning image, well worth every second you have put into it, congrats. :cool: :cool:

Mike.

Brillante images  :smiley: .

Beautiful, amazing, thank you for sharing this brilliant price of work. I love the identification overlays.

We can only stare and marvel at your efforts and the result - simply breath-taking!

Adrian     

Great work Jonas, and it was a real pleasure listening to your lecture about this earlier this year.

Great work Jonas.  An incredible amount of effort and dedication must have gone into this, and you've created a truly remarkable outcome, so congratulations and thanks for sharing!  :icon_salut:

Dare I ask...what's your next project going to be?!  :grin:

your dedication is second to none, outstanding!

Mark

UNBELIEVABLE................The most detailed thing I have ever seen - I doubt the Hubble Team could do better. Well done Jonas. :icon_salut:  

Beautiful image worth every second you spent

Mel