Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

W/C 28th April

swamp thing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not quite in Surry but Wimbledon is fairly close if you don't mind me keeping an eye on your gathering plans and hopefully joining you for one with my newbie Dob one fine evening?

I'm not quite in Surry but Wimbledon is fairly close if you don't mind me keeping an eye on your gathering plans and hopefully joining you for one with my newbie Dob one fine evening?

Oh should also say that I'm keen but I have a new 1 month old baby and one has to show some restraint and tack in requesting LOA to pursue a jolly

2 off them, an 87 Defender and a 2007 RRS

Do you observe from the car park or the other side of the hedge?

Cool, I have a fwd control 101 ambi. :cool:

We set up in the car park as it's easier that way. If it's good and clear on Friday we may well head on down to a dark site further away. If you wanna come along I'll PM you the location?

Cool, I have a fwd control 101 ambi. :cool:

We set up in the car park as it's easier that way. If it's good and clear on Friday we may well head on down to a dark site further away. If you wanna come along I'll PM you the location?

Always wanted a 101 but 2 landies is enough according to the wife.

I cant do Fridays as I partake in my other pass time of putting small holes in paper using high velocity lead :)

Have you been to the Dunsfold open day they have every 2 years as they have a couple of the Judge Dredd vehicles, apparently they are so well engineered the only thing stopping them being road legal is something about the doors!

Archived