Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clear skies for tonight....

Caz

.....Metcheck is saying from 6 onwards, so I'm going to go for the targets Daz has suggested in - Constellations of the month section. Feeling in a go gettin' sort of mood, shame about the full moon.

Heres a question, are all these targets doable with a full moon??

Can't find Lambda Orionis on Starry night, can someone point me in the right direction please.... :lol:

Caz

Lamda is the bright one that makes the top of Orion's 'head'. As you will hopefully see, it's not just one.

I have 100% Cloud (and rain) for the next week according to Metcheck.... :lol:

Good Luck!

It was bitterly cold this morning, helped by wind and wet snow, and there was about 2cm of snow on the ground. The kind of snow that freezes and sticks to everything. There were over 100 motor accidents in the province today, and the worst areas were one other place, and the area I live in.

However, the forecast for tonight, is -7, and 'cloudy periods.' So, I might see s-s-s-something t-tonight.

Cloudy, wet and windy in Southampton :D :D :( :( :(

But looking on Metcheck, I have 7 days of rubbish and then 7 days of clear skies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or is that just a glitch?

Good luck to all with clear skies tonight. Enjoy your night Caz, look forward to your report tomorrow. :(

Russ

Archived