Any 2.7 pulsar domes in Wisbech/Spalding area I could look at please?

Andrew INT

Hello,

I am looking at getting a 2.7m pulsar dome late this year. However, scope and skies in Ely no longer have any on display and Pulsar in Downham market, only have the 2.2 on display.

Does anybody have a 2.7m dome nearby that they would be happy to show me...Id bring biscuits!

Many thanks if you are able to help.

cheers, kind regards,

Andrew

Sorry, I can't help you out but I hope you don't mind me asking, what is the weather looking like up there for the weekend?

I'm spending the weekend in Whaplode Drove which is between Spalding and Wisbech and I'm taking all my astro gear with me.

Hi Anthony, Thats only a few miles from me. Astro-wise, weather is goos tonight and Friday night but not ideal afterwards. If you do get to see a break in the clouds, it is pretty dark here. The milkyway and M31 are naked eye objects.

Im originally from your neck of the woods; I used to live in Ashtead.

Enjoy the views up here...if the clouds are clear!

Andrew

Thats great, thank you very much Andrew.

My mum lives there and last time I was there I wasn't into astro so I never really took any notice of the milkyway, I just remember it was dark.

Clear skies.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

Thats really kind of you, thanks. Any time that is good for you just ping me a PM. (Although my little daughter is poorly so anytime after this week would be grand).

Thanks once again, I really appreciate it, cheers :)

Kind regards,

Andrew

Archived