Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Markarian's chain... and lots of friends...

SteveL

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve,

It is nice to see a deep wide field image posted. Images like this certainly begin to hint at the scale of the Universe!

As a fellow QHY8 user, I view your posts with interest as you have been using this camera for longer. You certainly seem to have it licked!

Regards,

Dave

I missed this original post Steve, and I have just commented on it winning POTW.

Having looked at the large version here, there is certainly more that has not been labelled.

Is there a a chance a colour version of this on the cards.

It would make a super poster.

Ron. :D

Ron, it is already colour, but as I only did this as a sequence while I was sleeping, and had no idea how much interest it would cause, I didnt spend as much time on the processing as it appears I should have. I`ll see if I can work on it again soon, with the emphasis on bumping up the colour and finer detail (then I`l send it off to one of the mags... or maybe APOD :D )

Ron, it is already colour, but as I only did this as a sequence while I was sleeping, and had no idea how much interest it would cause, I didnt spend as much time on the processing as it appears I should have. I`ll see if I can work on it again soon, with the emphasis on bumping up the colour and finer detail (then I`l send it off to one of the mags... or maybe APOD :D )

Sorry mate, I was looking at it on my lappy, and since I have seen it on the desktop screen, the colour is obvious.

:D

Archived