SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Olá por astroavani.

astroavani

'm From Canoas, Brazil and shortly my friend my Compassi posted a photo of Mars that was very well received at this prestigious site. 

Because of this and the fact that in Brazil there is no specialized forums astrophotography Lunar and Planetary decided to sign up to share with our colleagues the photos I've been getting modest in this area. 

Another thing is that recently exchanged a GSO 12 "(very good by the way!) For Orion UK VX 10L which is known to be of English manufacture, so I think being good parents share with colleagues this photos taken with him. 

I leave here my thanks for being received in this forum and I hope in time to make new friends because we all have in common a passion for astronomy! 

Avani Soares

post-36599-0-16389500-1397243380_thumb.p

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

astrovani....Hi, ....that's a remarkable shot of Mars from Brazil! is Brazil nearer to Mars or the atmosphere that clear?

Then if I didn't know better, its looks like the Moon, which still makes it a great shot. Its how I read the initial post. welcome to SGL

Archived