SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Oh no not again!!

centroid

Sorry folks, but its another M42 :D

Didn't get out to the obs until quite late last night, and I could see from the weather Sat pictures that the cloud was going to arrive from the West (which it did around mid-night), so it had to be something quick, or nothing.

So, what can be quicker than that old favourite M42, and anyway I know that Ron (Barkis) loves M42 images :lol:, so here you are Ron, just for you. :D

SXVF-H9C - ED80 + f/6.3 RF - 15x30 secs + 15x90secs. Processed in A44, and 'polished up' in P/shop.

Dave

I'll never get tired of seeing M42 (or indeed any other object) as each shot is different and quite amazing in it's own way. Great shot! - got to get them while you can - especially with the dodgy weather making imaging chances few and far between.

Why is it when anyone images the M42 they apologise. It's the most beatutiful object in the universe. If you went into a room and saw the most beautiful woman ( Man) you have ever seen, would you ignore that image of beauty and go and talk to an ugly one. I wouldn't !!

Archived