Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The last one here

reddoss

Typical isn't it, the forecast does seem to be staying clear for you later on. I'm hopeful for a wee peek from here later, but it's widdling down at the moment...

Best of luck with the skies.

I'm quite envious, Justyn. Sky looks very promising here, so I'm tossing up between my unfinished wine box and catching up / feet up with TV or deciding that I am an outlier of SGL9 and getting a couple of images in. Best of luck,

Allan

Hi Justin,

The reason you are having good weather, is that I have brought all "that/this" bad weather back to Hertfordshire. The M4 was a nightmare with heavy rain and spray especially past junction 14.

Trust you are having the cider delivered as and when it is needed.

Have a safe trip home.

Cheers

Adrian

Last nighr was the best for observing at the campsite for a week. Got some great views of m81 & 82 with the 20mm fullerscope ep I bought from Peter. It really suits the mn190 very well. A 50% moon and occasional cloud meant imaging was out., but observing was fine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sounds like this was a great event. Makes me jealous that I live over in the states and couldn't go. (of course then I look at the local forecast and see all the clear nights in the future and I don't feel so bad lol.)

Archived