SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A note to Lucksall...

daz

On behalf of everyone, I have dropped a note of thanks to Lucksall:

Hello Deb and Team

Just a note to say many thanks again for a great weekend!
The site was beautiful as always and I sincerely hope that the pitches were left in a good condition!

To find such a great site that is happy to work with us is such a blessing - it makes the whole job of organising these things that much easier! The whole team at Lucksall do a great job - everyone is very friendly, the place is clean and tidy, and nothing is too much trouble!

Tracey and I will be back to see you in the Summer once we organise our days off, but in the meantime, on behalf of everyone at SGL - thank you!!

I have taken it down and will take it home with me tomorrow. Daz/Petet please send me a pm ann I will post it on later in the week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Daz is the best bet... The site store stuff for us so If Daz doesnt want ti posted then you coudl probably leave it with the Site Office ...

Cheers Reddoss :)

Top site Daz - much nicer site than I care to remember.

When back from Germany (clear skies all the way) I will post some.... Also a few images of the surprise winner of the very first SGL 9 10km run event !

Can you guess who it was ?

Archived