SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello all...

nightskyguy_photography

Hello everyone  :grin:

Well it appears I signed up months ago but rarely ever have been here since, no excuse!.. a friend in here prodded me and here I am but Im here to with intent of a more regular presence !

I reside in Southern Ontario (Canada) outside Waterloo in a small rural town.. I usually setup on roadside on a hill 5min from home. I've been with cpc925 scope a couple yrs now and learned allot, but just tip of the iceberg really. I started imaging dslr unmodd 60d lil' over a yr ago.  what a learning curve its been from scratch learning solo but love the hobby.. I've wanted a scope for 35yrs nvr had the opportunity till now.

I hope to get a ccd/cmos type usb camera soon to pursue planetary/lunar imaging mostly.  Being alt/az I'm limited exposure time for dso and learning the imaging and post edit processes. I've figured out how to upload images finally into albums to share a few objects of what I've imaged, critique pro/con and suggestions are appreciated because it helps me to learn more  :grin:  thx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL - Good to have you on board. We're a friendly old bunch and one or two folks actually speak sense!! Oh and we love spending other peoples money :grin:

Look forward to seeing you around, you've no excuse now :smiley:

Hi and welcome to SGL - Good to have you on board. We're a friendly old bunch and one or two folks actually speak sense!! Oh and we love spending other peoples money :grin:

Look forward to seeing you around, you've no excuse now :smiley:

Hiya Swag :)  thanks for the welcome :) Im still trying to navigate this place, finally figured out how to reply to you lol.. I've been reading here n there and everyone YES is a friendly bunch I deff will enjoy spending/sharing time with this awesome bunch !! Hmm... $$ wuzz that LOL It never stays in my wallet long enough to make it feel like mine haha.

Hi and welcome to the lounge

lot's of very good imagers here in S G L, go down to

the imaging section if you need any help or advice.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's 

Hi Ron, it's nice to feel welcomed :) Thx for the suggestion to seek help with new friends here :)

lot's of very good imagers here in S G L, go down to

the imaging section if you need any help or advice.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's 

Archived