Nagler Type 8

John

So it was only me that fell for it, that's even worse

sent from my Sony Xperia

I doubt it Faulksy, you're just the only one unlucky enough to have posted and therefore unable to deny it :grin: :grin:

Barry

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In related news Mr Nagler raised the bar yet again with the all brand new Delos bendy series

In his own words, and directly from Mr Nagler:

Many Dobsonians fix the focuser at 90 degrees to the OTA resulting in uncomfortable viewing at lower angles, preferring a slight tilt on the eyepiece to suit. With the  brand new TV Delos bendy series, and a soft casing the eyepiece is entirely  malleable. Adjust the eyepiece to suit any angle and bend the fabric of space time, and light will follow, while maintaining entirely distortion free images.

Just like the original  Delos, the Delos bendy is an evolution of the original design. The Delos bendy offers a generous eye relief of 20mm, 

72 0 FOV, but raises the bar in transmission over the original Delos  with an all new coating technology.  Our new Malleable casing technology results in an ultra light  design with the eyepiece coming it at just under 140grams.

Enjoy :grin:

post-30537-0-22700000-1396361720_thumb.j

How dim am I, I could see it was a joke but didn't know it was 1st April, this Flu has taken its toll me. Both very good, John and Alex.

Alan

so it could of been you then alan, instead of me, dam

Without being critical of John's work too much if the art work had been as good as Alex's then I think that would stitched me up like a kipper, still not knowing it was April. Probablly with being ill and not on site so much would have placed an order for one this week.

The other thing is because I have been here so long know one knows of the tradition and It has been a long time since I've been caught out by them ( only defence )

Alan

Archived