Narrowband

Hello!

sambarber

So glad to have found a place were I can talk to people who have more experience than me and don't think that I'm a nerd. :grin: I'm a teenager who has loved astronomy and has a dslr, two telescopes, and two mounts, one of which I am selling for better equipment. Please don't think that I am a newbie because I have done extensive research on astrophotography and am currently ordering an Ioptron Smart eq pro. I know what a planetary nebula is, what diffuse/dark nebulae are and what a galaxy is and have seen numerous of the through my telescopes. Cannot wait to get out there again!

Clear Skies,

Sam

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome to SGL
people think I'm a total nerd and I'm 50, just because I can use a computer (I work in IT) and am into astronomy
I'm just an average guy that likes to think about the universe we live in and study it, rather than looking at the pavement

Hi Sam welcome to the lounge

you can learn something new every day here in S G L, there

are so many knowledgeable folk, if you need help or advice

just post your question in the relevant forum, and everyone

is friendly too.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's 

Archived