Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Newcaslte-Under-Lyme :)

Bexidoodle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate and welcome,

I'm also in newcastle (alsagers bank). I had a heritage 130 in Australia and it's a great little 'scope. plenty to see with that one.

Scott

Oh, and I second Keele Observatory (at the uni) its open tuesday evenings when you can look through their 12" refractor and saturday arvo's when they've got the solar scope out...well worth a visit.

Hi mate and welcome,

I'm also in newcastle (alsagers bank). I had a heritage 130 in Australia and it's a great little 'scope. plenty to see with that one.

Scott

Oh, and I second Keele Observatory (at the uni) its open tuesday evenings when you can look through their 12" refractor and saturday arvo's when they've got the solar scope out...well worth a visit.

agreed keele is very good on a tues night...I did go to the north staffs astro society meets but didn't learn anything...just stay on here its fantastic,welcome along.... 

Archived