Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Daylight saving.

wheresthetorch?

So all this daylight we're saving... Where does it go?  Do we get interest?  Should we be investing some of it rather than just saving it?  Can we hedge against a fall in the value of daylight by making a side investment in darkness too?

James

The GPS will work in UTC all the time.

Otherwise someone would have to go up and add 1 hour to all the satellites. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Suppose it is time to consider packaging the scope(s) up, until the next equinox.

The GPS will work in UTC all the time.

Otherwise someone would have to go up and add 1 hour to all the satellites. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Suppose it is time to consider packaging the scope(s) up, until the next equinox.

I'll go.

Living as far west as I do in Europe and now on UTC+1 it will soon only be dark for about 4 hours.

I wish we had put the clocks back by about 3 hours, giving nice warm dark evenings at a sensible time for observing.

Rich

Archived