Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M42 Recent Try

rigellim

Recently we have quite some days with clear skies in Holland. Still, light pollution and error in tracking hinder me to take longer exposure.

Stacked in DSS and post-processed in PS.

70 subs of 15 seconds exposure, iso 1600.

Skywatcher 200PDS EQ5 mount with RA motor.

Comments are welcomed.

post-34971-0-69235900-1396048451_thumb.j

That's good for 15 seconds. Very nice! I m currently learning DSS and Photoshop and every time I go back to pshop I learn a little more. I have about 50* 30secs subs I'm learning with. Yours gives me great hope! :) hope I can get just as much detail out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good for 15 seconds. Very nice! I m currently learning DSS and Photoshop and every time I go back to pshop I learn a little more. I have about 50* 30secs subs I'm learning with. Yours gives me great hope! :) hope I can get just as much detail out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found that different post processing workflows really make a difference in the final result! I wish to take longer sub, but my polar alignment is not accurate enough.

Archived